purdylola draws is where I keep my illustrations and archive the artists who inspire me. You can also find me here at Purdylola Loves for more general musings on art, music and fashion.

Monday 20 April 2009

Found

Skipping ahead and after a drought of approximately 7 years during which I produced very little art work (why? - working crappy jobs, doing a PGCE, getting my head around being a teacher? or just lazy & uninspired? who knows), anyway suddenly I started making again. Invited by my PGCE tutor Keith to submit work into an exhibition at MMU I made the collages and illustrations below. Now that I am well and truly into my Masters I have no excuse to slack off so I plan to make time and do some creative work every weekend from now on. That's the plan anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...