purdylola draws is where I keep my illustrations and archive the artists who inspire me. You can also find me here at Purdylola Loves for more general musings on art, music and fashion.

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Alice Pattullo





Coming across the work of artist Alice Pattullo this week has made me hungry for screen printing again. It is some time since I was last in the studio and it was about time I made a return. There is something about the quality of an actual screen print that is totally unobtainable through any other technique. Alice's work is simply delicious and has this quality in abundance. An Illustration graduate of Brighton University Alice is certainly getting her work out there, her clients include Whistles and Topman. You can see more of her work here and here. I am particularly in love with the drawing section of her website which can be found here.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...