purdylola draws is where I keep my illustrations and archive the artists who inspire me. You can also find me here at Purdylola Loves for more general musings on art, music and fashion.

Saturday 29 May 2010

Ricardo Cavolo

Sometimes you discover an artist and you feel a bit sick because they are so good and you think, if I could draw like anyone it would be them. For me Ricardo Cavolo is one of those artists. His creations are totally delightful and seemingly effortless. You just know he's the kind of illustrator who never ever stops doodling, in fact he's probably been sketching these same curious folks since he was a little boy. You can see more at his blog here.

























1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for this :)
    It's an honour... And what a beautiful words about my work... I'm happy because of these things...
    Thanks again, Gina...

    All the best for you...

    (Congrats for your blog, it's really inspiring...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...